It is the dynamic challenges of cybersecurity that keep Kevin Wolfe engaged For Michael Hoffman, effective communication is the epicenter of the client relationship; project priorities, milestones, and deadlines are only useful if the client is well-informed about their importance and progress. Establishing trust and a meaningful dialog, Hoffman manages projects cooperatively and with mutual understanding. He connects effortlessly with people and invests them in their project through approachable training and a practical understanding of the valuable role they play in their organization’s security.
Proven Core Proficiencies
- Managing client engagement projects from inception to completion
- Communicating promptly and effectively throughout the project process
- Assembling and verifying data for project reports and compliance documentation
- Constructing, honing, and documenting internal processes for efficiency and clarity
- Educating audiences of varying sizes on cybersecurity policies and best practices